"I Did Not Marry Age. I Married A Woman In Whom I Am Well Pleased" – Actor Artus Frank Tells People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos)

 


 

Popular Liberian actor, Artus Frank has warned trolls to stop age-shaming his wife.


In a post shared on his Instagram, Frank stated that he did not marry age and that he married a woman in whom he is well pleased with.



Asking people to take his wife's name out of their mouths, Frank wrote;


‘’Leave my wife's name out of your mouths!


I did not marry AGE!






I married a WOMAN in whom iam well pleased with. #20yearsIsNot20days''.





 


This is the loveliest thing i have seen on social media in a while. ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Died Just 15Mins After Snake Bite In Umuahia, Abia State (Photos)

"No Wonder You Are Still Single At 36...You No Go Ever Marry" - Man Angrily InsuIts Actress Gorgena Ibeh Over Dress She Wore To Ekene Umenwa's Wedding 4 Days Ago

Unknown Mother dump her new born baby in a dustbin in Calabar (Photos)